Registration Process and Materials

Welcome to ConVal High School!

As a potential new student, there is some paperwork that needs to be completed before you can select your courses.

  • Birth Certificate

  • Proof of Legal Residence

  • Proof of Guardianship (If parents are divorced, we need the divorcee decree showing physical custody or signed court order)

  • Immunization/medical records, including last physical

  • IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)

  • Release of records (in the packet)

Once you have all these records ready and the registration packet filled out, please call ahead to make an appointment with Kelli Garthe at or 924-3869 x3202.

We look forward to having you as a part of the ConVal community.